Aller au contenu
  • Pas encore inscrit ?

Pourquoi ne pas vous inscrire ? C'est simple, rapide et gratuit.
    Pour en savoir plus, lisez Les avantages de l'inscription... et la Charte de Zébulon.
    De plus, les messages que vous postez en tant qu'invité restent invisibles tant qu'un modérateur ne les a pas validés. Inscrivez-vous, ce sera un gain de temps pour tout le monde, vous, les helpeurs et les modérateurs ! :wink:

Compatibité entre l'AGP 1x, 2x et 4x

Killosc

Messages recommandés

Je souhaite acquérir une nouvelle carte 3D à

la place de ma STB nVidia Riva 128.

J'hésite entre :

- GeForce 2 MX

- GeForce 2 GTS

- ATI Radeon.

Seulement, je ne sais pas si la carte en question fonctionnnera étant donné que le port AGP de ma carte mère est d'une des premières générations.

Matos : PII 300 + 352MO de SDRAM

Du moment que ta CM a un port AGP tu pourras y mettre toutes les cartes AGP que tu veus.

Si tu ne peus que faire de L'agp*1.. C'est un peu dommage ..d'acheter une "Ge force 2 gts super ultra power thunder of la mort"

Parceque ton bus AGP sur la CM agirat comme un etrangleur...

Ruddy.

voir sur http://www.geforcefaq.com

les CM LX ont souvent des problemes avec les GF car l'alimentation electrique de l'AGP ne suit pas

il te faut aussi une alim de 235W ou +

Q. What's all this with the original GeForce and motherboards not supplying enough power?

Some motherboards do not meet the AGP 2.0 specification, which means that they do not supply enough power to the GeForce card. In the case of LX and BX motherboards this is because they use linear voltage regulators which do not supply enough power. This can cause instability problems. It also appears that it can cause TV-OUT to stop working (see the 'TV-OUT is greyed out on my TV-OUT capable GeForce. How can I fix it?' question). Unfortunately the only way to see if your motherboard will work is to try it out, or ask if anyone has your motherboard and can successfully use the GeForce on it. It is also possible that a BIOS update will be able to fix this problem.

The GeForce2 series does not have this problem to such an extent because it uses a 0.18 micron architecture that requires less power.

If your motherboard supports being able to increase the I/O voltage of the motherboard in the BIOS, you can also increase this value slightly to fix the problem.

You may also be able to help this problem by forcing AGP1X. See the 'How can I force AGP1X to be used instead of AGP2X or AGP4X?' question for more information.

You may be able to fix this by removing some of your PCI cards if you have a lot installed.

Since the LX motherboards are the ones which have the problem most, below there is a list of LX motherboards that WILL work with the GeForce (although it's not definitive). Below that is a list of LX, BX and Via 133 motherboards that MAY exhibit problems - if you can add to any of these lists, please email me.

LX motherboards that can support the GeForce:

Intel AL440LX

Biostar M6TLA

AOpen AX6L (with BIOS update)

QDI Legend I (with BIOS update)

QDI Legend V (with BIOS update)

Shuttle Hot 637 (with BIOS update)

LX motherboards that cannot support the GeForce:

QDI say that all of their LX motherboards will not officially support the GeForce.

Abit LX6 (there is a fix for the Abit LX6, but it requires rewiring. See the 'How can I get my Abit LX6, ASUS P2L97 or Gigabyte 6BXC, 6BXE or BX2000 working with the GeForce?' question in this FAQ)

ASUS P2L97 revision 1.05 and earlier (there is a fix for the ASUS P2L97, but it requires rewiring. See the 'How can I get my Abit LX6, ASUS P2L97 or Gigabyte 6BXC, 6BXE or BX2000 working with the GeForce?' question in this FAQ)

MicroStar MSI-6111

BX motherboards that cannot support the GeForce:

Gigabyte 6BA, 6BXC, 6BXE, BX2000 (there may be a solution for this depending on the revision of your motherboard. See the 'Will my Gigabyte 6BA, 6BXC, 6BXE or BX2000(+) work with the GeForce?' question in this FAQ)

AMD 751 motherboards that cannot support the GeForce:

FIC SD11 revision 1.6 and earlier

Via Apollo Pro motherboards that cannot support the GeForce:

Gigabyte GA-6VXE

Via 133 motherboards that cannot support the GeForce:

Transcend AVD-1 (early revisions)

You may find that on motherboards that are only AGP 1.0 compliant you may be able to fix this problem by putting insulating tape over the last pair of contacts on the AGP connector on the GeForce card (the contact furthest from the monitor port, on both sides). This has been tested on the Chaintech 6BTM motherboard.