Aller au contenu
  • Pas encore inscrit ?

Pourquoi ne pas vous inscrire ? C'est simple, rapide et gratuit.
    Pour en savoir plus, lisez Les avantages de l'inscription... et la Charte de Zébulon.
    De plus, les messages que vous postez en tant qu'invité restent invisibles tant qu'un modérateur ne les a pas validés. Inscrivez-vous, ce sera un gain de temps pour tout le monde, vous, les helpeurs et les modérateurs ! :wink:

[Résolu] Windows 10 Unidentified Network Error

gulshannegi

Messages recommandés

Hello All, 

I just recently installed a new motherboard and processor in my PC. After thatimage.gif.469458ae7f2af473bb039384807cd631.gif, I install windows 10, as well as the drivers/utilities for my new motherboard. I am having one issue. I plugged in my Ethernet cable and it comes up as unidentified even though it all worked fine before with my other set up. WiFi is up and running on multiple devices through the house.. I have already tried resetting the router, unplugging cables and putting them back in and have had no luck so far. The LED on the port suggests that it is connected.
I ran the windows troubleshooter and it came up with this message:
(“Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration)

Also, I am unable to connect to any source of interwebs and see the grey dinosaur on chrome when I tryimage.gif.cb469863cde3782338a580cfc316caaa.gif, so can anyone help me to solve this. 

sorry for that, i will keep this in next time, but thanks for the reply, i found the solution here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/ethernet-unidentified-network-no-internet-access/f35b8e77-edb0-4e0f-be84-63bb0e89739f (Official Site) and https://techsherlock.com/how-to-fix-unidentified-network-on-windows-10/ (Available on the Internet). 

• Invité a verrouillé ce sujet
  • Dylav a modifié le titre en [Résolu] Windows 10 Unidentified Network Error
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...